Did you know ‘The Future of Jobs’ report stated that Creative Thinking was one of the top 3 skills required in 2020?
Incorporating this into your training plans now is therefore a must.
This one day course will provide you and your team with a firm foundation in creativity and innovation. As well learning some theoretical models of how creativity comes about you will be given practical tools that you will apply within the course on your own business challenges.
Unlike many other training sessions as you will be working on your own business challenges throughout the day.
- explore and develop your understanding of creativity and innovation and how it applies in the work place
- identify and overcome barriers to creativity and unlock your creative potential
- learn powerful tools to question your assumptions and look at issues differently
- confidently use a range of creative thinking tools to develop out of the box ideas
- learn how to cultivate a more creative mindset
Your new skills set will provide you with
- the confidence and ability to contribute creative ideas to any business problem or issue
- critical thinking skills you can apply to major issues within your organisation
- creative thinking skills to generate new ideas for service or process improvement, marketing campaigns or new products and services
- the ability to lead creative thinking sessions and wow your peers!
‘I was looking for a really engaging business to support a piece of work on Innovation and I found the Creative Thinking Company on line.
After making a call to Prith I was delighted that she could support my Innovation session. Prith was very professional and easy to work with, she met the brief and ran the engaging session with passion and enthusiasm for creative thinking and innovation for 9 delegates, So much so we booked for another session with 30 delegates which was well received. The feedback has been really positive and people are talking about using the models and methods that Prith introduced to get creative. Thank you so much’
Andrea Cawson, People Development Manager, Superdrug Stores Plc.
“Massive help, stimulated fresh ideas, new approaches to challenges using SCAMPER and Solution reversal”
“Makes problem solving and issues more easy to tackle”
“Excellent session, well organized, interesting, engaging, fun & informative”
Download course details here Creative Thinking Skills course outline
This one day course is suitable for up to 12 people.