Care and Repair Cymru
New Funding Streams
Challenge: the charity was at risk of losing its core funding so was forced to look at different ways they might replace this income.
We assisted the organisation by:
- identifying new opportunities through a staff conference
- established 3 time limited staff focus groups to scope out key ideas
- facilitated sessions to encourage entrepreneurial thinking
- assist staff in costing out business ideas
- created reports for management outlining their proposals -including costs
As a result the charity had 3 possible business ideas scoped out for further investigation.
Ordinarily this may have been a task carried out by the management team so not only were the team empowered, the management team save their own valuable time!
Additional benefits: staff learned new skills in the process which can they can use again in the future and they felt more involved during a period of uncertainty.
“I very much enjoyed working with Prith- who brought energy and creativity into our internal discussions and our work towards a stronger enterprise and fundraising culture. Pleased with Prith as our choice, and would work with her again in the future.” May 2015
View more of our work
Let’s get creative and Start Something new
What would you like to see more of in your business? What problem could we help you solve?
Drop us a line below and we’ll get back you- or just give us a call 07966 872786.